Louisville's Fastest Growing Club!
USAT & IRONMAN Sanctioned Club
First-timers and Experienced Triathletes are Welcome!
- FREE BarryS Coaching Tri Top & Shorts
- FREE 90 day training plan to complete a sprint or olympic distance triathlon
- Access to the 3 most highly regarded endurance coaches in the region (that's us!)
- FREE basic TrainingPeaks account
- 4 FREE clinics to prepare for the June 9 Tri Louisville (covering all topics to complete your race)
- Discounted registration to Tri Louisville
- BarryS Coaching Tri Club rack in transition at Tri Louisville
- Early registration for BarryS Coaching Open Water Swim Series
You will also receive access to our members only Facebook group monitored by our team of coaches.
- 5% discount for customized Olympic, 70.3 and IRONMAN distance races
- 5% discount on customized single sport training plan (swim, bike or run)
- 5% discount of bike power & heart rate testing, run pace & heart rate testing, and swim CSS testing
- 1 year exclusive access to discounts from Barrys Coaching sponsors, including:
Annual Price: $249
BarryS Tri Club SIGN UP
The Club Coaches
Has been coaching for 11-years. Coach Barry is a USAT Level II, IRONMAN U, USAT&F Certified Coach. He’s approaching 200-IRONMAN Athlete Finishers and is very proud of that. Coach Barry has experience on his side with 7 successful IRONMAN races completed, including Hawaii and Korea, as well as many IRONMAN 70.3 races along with years of shorter distance racing. Coach Barry has, for many years, led a Bike Training Week in Moab UT in conjunction with the Moab, UT Skinny Tire Festival. If you want to get ready for an early season Triathlon – come to Moab with us for a week of bike training! Coach Barry is accomplished at building high value, big impact training plans. The Club Plan will be no different. Coach Barry is a full time Triathlon Coach.
Coach Barry runs the most successful in-season Open Water Swim Skills Development & Swim Fitness Program in our Region with over 200 swimmers now having completed the Open Water Swim Program – each of whom have successfully navigated the rigors of Triathlon’s Open Water Swims.